morris kitchen syrups
A modern kitchen must! This delicious line up of syrups are great for desserts and cooking, but even better when used as cocktail mixers!
Mix with seltzer to make authentic ginger ale, apple cider, lemonade, restorative teas, and a host of mixed drinks.
All from an 8 oz apothecary bottle with letterpress label.
“From cocktails to a late-night tummy soother, this syrup will quickly become your new favorite ingredient…”
“Pour over berries, add to seltzer or shake with bourbon for a
Town & Country Magazine
"...and a bottle of homemade ginger syrup..."
"Springing up across New York are markets where people can find an old camera or LP, some gourmet food and maybe even some insight into the meaning of life."
8 oz bottle
Try this hit cocktail! The Dark and Stormy
· serves 1
· 2 oz dark rum
· ½ oz Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup
· 1 oz lime
· 3 oz seltzer water
1. Pour seltzer, syrup and lime over ice
2. Stir and let drink settle
3. Slowly add rum on top
4. Serve over ice in a highball glass
5. Garnish with a lime wheel
- serves 1
- 2 oz dark rum
- 3/4 oz Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup
- 3/4 oz lime
- 3 oz seltzer water
- Pour seltzer, syrup and lime over ice
- Stir and let drink settle
- Slowly add rum on top
- Serve over ice in a highball glass
- Garnish with a lime